- Why are you selling such big areas at such low price? Your competitors' prices are double yours and they are not this good. Are u guys nuts?
No, we're not! We actually hope will lower that price soon . We want everyone to enjoy real VFR flights over the REAL World in FSX.
We aim to sell many units at a low price. It will all depends on the number of sales we will make. If we won't sell enough, we will increase the price and make it a niche product instead of a standard one. So, it's all about how much you guys like it / want it.
We know we have a product that is far above the one on the market from other developers (imagery optimization, seasons, hard winter and night) but our product is not meant to be a specific "small" area like SF Bay, for instace. We consider an entire state or the whole USA our final product.
- Will your scxeneries be developed also for X-Plane?
No. Only for MS FSX and Lockheed-Martin Prepar3D
- Which areas of the world are you going to produce?
We start from USA hoping to partner with ortho-photo aerial imagery providers for European countries.
Italy sceneries are not for sale since it's governement not licenced material we can not distribute. The pictures are there just to show the final quality of our product.
- What about file size?
Approx. 2 TB for 440.000 sq.km. (California state) with all the variations (spring-summer / fall / winter / night /hard winter)
- Are your sceneries going to have a negative impact on frame rate or hardware resources?
Not a single frame droppped
- What's the LOD you are developing at?
0 to 15 (auto) and 13 to 17 for large urban areas at 30cm/pixel